Food & Health Enlightenment
Thinking of better dietary habits and raising awareness in the field of health.
As a company that supports a bright future for the people's wellbeing through the development and provision of health supplements, Fordays conducts activities in the field of health to raise awareness in "Health Made by You". In 2017, Fordays developed the program, "Shoku no Kenkyukai" (Food Studies Program), for the purpose of thinking of better dietary habits and to emphasize the importance of food at an intellectual level.
Health-Related Academic Symposiums
Since 2009, we have been sponsored Health-Related Academic Symposiums hosted by the Sankei Shimbun. As part of our role and as a leader in the health care industry, we have collaborated with the academic institutions and media organizations to provide relevant health-related information to the general public.
- 15th Symposium (April 23, 2023 Live Stream)
- 14th Symposium (February 11, 2022 Live Stream)
- 13th Symposium (February 20, 2021 Live Stream)
- 12th Symposium (January 28, 2020 Tokyo)
- 11th Symposium (February 1, 2019 Osaka)
- 10th Symposium (January 31, 2017 Tokyo)
- 9th Symposium (February 2, 2016 Osaka)
- 8th Symposium (February 3, 2015 Fukuoka)
- 7th Symposium (January 28, 2014 Tokyo)
- 1st - 6th Symposium (2009 - 2012)
"Shoku no Kenkyukai" (Food Studies Program)
In November 2017, "Shoku no Kenkyukai" (Food Studies Program) was established for the purpose of expanding and enlightening responsible adults on shokuiku (food education) as part of fulfilling our responsibility for the future by incorporating our corporate philosophy of "a life of good health, peace of mind and enrichment" through our distribution of health supplements.